Open source codes
Open source parallel scientific computing codes developed/under-development/contributed-to by group members:
- Computational Mechanics and Multiphysics Group @ UW-Madison
- neuronalActionPotential: Framework to model action potential propagation along the neuronal axon. Support for multiple nodes of Ranvier, models of myelin sheath and peri-axonal space.
- dendriticGrowth: A framework for modeling complex dendritic morphologies that are physically relevant to the solidification of pure melts and binary alloys.
- sedimentModeling: A phase-field based formulation of mechanical compaction of sedimentary basins.
- Computational Physics Group @ UM
- mechanoChem: Coupled multiphysics [mechanics and chemistry] code build on top of PetIGA library
- Isogeometric Analysis Based Nonlinear Strain Gradient Elasticity: Continuum-scale Higher Order Theory Of Elasticity
- Computational Material Physics Group @ UM
- DFT-FE (Real Space Density Functional Theory): Quantum-scale Electronic Structure Calculations
- PRISMS Center @ UM
- PRISMS PhaseField: Meso-scale Morphology and Microstructure Evolution
- PRISMS Plasticity: Continuum-scale Crystal and Continuum Plasticity